Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] graphical interface for gnu radio

From: Pawel Koszut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] graphical interface for gnu radio
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:05:28 +0100

I tried it uder Ubuntu and openSuse and it runs fine.
(openSuse required python-gtk and pyxml packages)

Up to now, I have tested several visual components, and I had only problem with
USRP source.
Below is detailed output.
I think it will be very useful tool and look forward as you continue this
project.

Pawel

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "RunnableFlowGraph.py", line 162, in ?
    app.SetTopWindow(RunnableFlowGraph(sys.argv[1]))
  File "RunnableFlowGraph.py", line 51, in __init__
    self.parse_nested_data(nested_data)
  File "RunnableFlowGraph.py", line 147, in parse_nested_data
    if runnable_signal_block != None: self.signal_blocks_dict[id] =
runnable_signal_block(*data_type_params)
  File "/home/pawel/programy_gr/grc_0.50/src/RunnableSignalBlocks.py", line 17,
in USRP_SOURCE
    u = usrp.source_c(USRP_number, decimation.parse())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/usrp.py", line 245, in
__init__
    _ensure_rev2(which)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/usrp.py", line 82, in
_ensure_rev2
    v = _look_for_usrp(which)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/usrp.py", line 74, in
_look_for_usrp
    d = usrp_prims.usrp_find_device(which)
NotImplementedError: Wrong number of arguments for overloaded function
'usrp_find_device'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    usrp_find_device(int,bool)
    usrp_find_device(int)