Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error: X is required...

From: John Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error: X is required...
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:01:11 -0800

Cicale Randy S 2dLt AFRL/VSBXI schrieb:
I'm trying to install the GNU Radio on a Debian system and found that I need
Xrender to install Xft to install Pango to install GTK+ so that I can use the
wxgui module.

I have successfully installed GNURadio on a Debian system from the GNURadio Debian package,
provided by Bdale Garbee, found here:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnuradio.html

This overcame many problems that I had getting GNURadio up and working, from 'primary sources' along with the forest of
contributing packages.

John Clark.