Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interpolation in usrp_siggen

From: Shyam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interpolation in usrp_siggen
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:03:08 -0500

hi Eric,
The daughterboard I use is RFX2400 so I set -f 2.45G ( btw my gnuradios
have been properly set up since benchmark_tx and receive  work fine for
gmsk)  . I have tried the below stated experiment using two antenna
types to see if it is due to the antennas but it is consistent across
antennas.
2400-2480 MHz ISM Band PCB Quad Patch, and

2400-2480 MHz ISM Band Vertical Antenna.

Also for the above configuration can u kindly also let me know is my
observation that 7KHz is the frequency offset due to the oscillators is
true?

Thanks in advance for ur reply
Shyam