RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting Intermediate Frequency

From: Davies Jim
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting Intermediate Frequency
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:25:00 -0000

Davide Anastasia [mailto:address@hidden wrote:

>I hope there is somewhere a functions reference of the GNU Radio
>Framework to read...

Try this

http://www.nd.edu/~jnl/sdr/docs/tutorials/9.html

and this

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/modules.html

If there's anything else, I'd love to hear about it. I'm still floundering.

Jim Davies

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure
Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless
in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve the
CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services.  For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk