[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: benchmark_tx.py gives error

From: Shravan Rayanchu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: benchmark_tx.py gives error
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 02:04:13 -0600

Hi,

I am still stuck with the problem. I was wondering if someone had
encountered similar errors and if they could help me out. I get the
same error (TypeError: unpack non-sequence) with tunnel.py  i.e. It
works fine with only --freq argument, but when I use both --freq and
--bitrate=500k, I get the same error.

I appreciate the help. Thanks,

Shravan