[Discuss-gnuradio] NOGUI FFT examples for USRP.

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NOGUI FFT examples for USRP.
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:41:25 -0800

I seem to be inheriting a project. The original developer used usrp_fft.py and fftsink.py as
their starting point for some development work.

However, my mission is to take what they developed, and put it into a box that
does not have any graphical interface.

Is there some example code showing how to access the usrp, and call the underlying
fft libraries?

Thanks,
John Clark.