[Discuss-gnuradio] swig-1.3.31, sdcc-2.6 FC6 rpms

From: Eric Hill Matlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] swig-1.3.31, sdcc-2.6 FC6 rpms
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:05:19 -0500 (EST)

I have what I believe is a successful compilation of gnuradio svn on a Fedora Core 6 x86_64 system using rpms I made of swig-1.3.31 and a recent snapshot of sdcc-2.6. These rpms were made from the source tar files and spec files. The tar files, binary rpms, the source rpms, and the spec files I used are at

www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio

eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355