[Discuss-gnuradio] problems for importing howto module referring to the

From: Luca Bertelli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems for importing howto module referring to the gnuradio.org example
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:15:49 +0100

Hello! We are two students who are trying to run the example "how-to-write-a-block" on gnuradio.org. We have got some problems trying to run the gnuradio block because we don't know how to build it. We have tried to run qa_howto.py thinking that this was the correct way to make everything working.When we have done it, we have got : ImportError : no module named howto. Have you got some clues? Which is the correct way to run this gnuradio block? Thanks