Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] digital noise input

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] digital noise input
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:08:16 -0500

On 11/17/06, Oussama Sekkat <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok.
I fixed it now by making it a source instead. Thanks.
My output reading from the logic analyzer is now the following constant 16
bit value: 0000 1111 1100 0011
This seems to me a too high of a value since I shouldn't be receiving any
signal. On top of that, none of the bits are toggling, which doesn't make
sense if it was just noise.
Any ideas on what's going on here?

Would it be worth while to try to see if you can use Altera's Signal
Tap software (internal FPGA logic analyzer) to help out?  I don't know
the M4k usage in the part with the design, but there should be enough
to help a little debug - right?  Does the FPGA have a convenient JTAG
connection to it?

Thanks again,

Oussama.

Brian