Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research announcements Nov 2006

From: Richard Clarke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research announcements Nov 2006
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:04:55 +1300

Yes, I would have to agree with Berndt on this. The casing is a good idea but I think it would be better to keep it as an option rather than forcing it on people and increasing the price of the USRP. It is not essential to the operation of the USRP, just nice to have.

Cheers
Richard

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
I think that the compulsory addition of a housing will deter many people on low budget from purchasing a USRP. It has become a pricy commodity.

Just my opinion,

cheerio Berndt