Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for testing release 3.0.1

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for testing release 3.0.1
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:34:34 +1030

G'day,

Will we see a release candidate tarball before the final release? It was the
tarballed version that caused me grieve last time.

SVN based source built, checked, installed and runs fine on
NetBSD-4.99.3-i386. I couldn't test usrp code since I'm away from home in
Beijing at the moment.

Noted: gr-gsm-vocoder doesn't appear to execute any test code

barossa: {25} make check

Making check in src
Making check in lib
make  check-recursive
Making check in gsm
Making check in .
Making check in python
make  check-TESTS

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK
PASS: run_tests
All 1 tests passed

BTW: Is it now save to use "make -j <n>"?

cheerio Berndt