[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp boards Configuration

From: Roberto Mastrodonato
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp boards Configuration
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:55:42 +0100

Hi all

I have a question about usrp configuration:
there's a machine A having as gateway the machine B, which hosts a usrp board. Then I have a machine D having as gateway the machine C, which hosts another usrp board. I'm able to ping B form C and viceversa but I can't ping A from D and viceversa. How should I configure B and C in order to ping A from D?

BTW, are there some example about vhdl data processing inside the fpga?

Thanks in advance

Roberto