Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting up GNUradio and running examples

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting up GNUradio and running examples
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:53:07 -0700

On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 11:14:05AM -0400, Ravi Kiran Yellepeddy wrote:
> Hello,

> I am trying to run gnuradio examples with the SDR kit(RFX2400). i
> tried in windows , but itsays that i don't have mc4020 library to
> run USRP. so can anyone please tell me how to run examples on USRP
> in windows.

Hi Ravi, I'm not sure what version of GNU Radio you might be trying.
The mc4020 stuff was retired from the tree long ago.

> I even tried to run on linux , but having GNU Radio installation
> problems in that environment .can anyone please give any solution.

You're more likely to get help if you let us know what version of the
software you are using.

In the meanwhile, read this: http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

and this: http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain

Eric