Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py

From: Josh Jennings
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:52:30 +0200

I stand corrected: I was trying to install the wxcode componenets
wrong. In order to install the wxcode components you need to go into
the src dir of the component and then run make.
Note: This only held for linux. On Mac, wxthings dies (wxthings is
needed for wxplotctrl) from an error due to missing headers that are
not taken into consideration in the mac build of wxwidgets, therefore
I couldn't get wxplotctrl up.

On the other hand, I got plplot running on my mac and seems promising
as an alternative since it has an aquaterm driver (as well as many
others) and based on a simple example, x17, can plot in real time,
although it would need some improvements. plplot has straight from the
box bindings for c, c++ and python. Any one have any ideas?

Josh