Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] where is VrFileSink in gr-atsc?

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] where is VrFileSink in gr-atsc?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:13:25 +0530

On 10/24/06, Kyle Zhou <address@hidden> wrote:

README.singla_flow in gr-atsc directory shows a great framework for ATSC Tx
& Rx.
However, it mentioned VrFileSink & VrFileSource, on which I have no idea. I
searched the whole package directory without finding their codes.
Is there anything wrong with my configuration or the atsc module is not
completely implemented?

Vr* are remnants of pspectra code on which the initial versions of
gnuradio and the initial ATSC implementations were based on.

The gnuradio equiv of VrFileSource/Sink is gr.file_source and gr.file_sink. See
gnuradio-core/src/lib/io/gr_file_{source,sink}.{cc,h,i}

--
 Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD