Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:19:17 +1000

Hi Don,
The mirror I was using is *.aarnet.edu.au ( cannot recall exactly ) since I
am located in Australia.
But I just found this mirror has been removed from the cygwin mirror list.
However, my local pc must have a cache to memorize that mirror. That's why I
got outdated cygwin packages.
Now I am using ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com, which is also in Australia and up
to date.

BTW, now I have the full gnuradio installed and checked without error. Both
on win2kpro+sp4 and on winxp home + sp2.

Hope you also have your gr working now or soon.

Cheers

Kyle