[Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages???

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages???
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:05:32 -0700

I've reconfigured my 'embedded' systems to be based on debian. This allows me to update packages fairly easily, and the thought occured to me if there was a debian
package for GNURadio.

I just installed the latest vlc, video widgetry, and it the debian package manager updated about 110 modules which needed to be up to whatever level to match the latest vlc package...

It may be that with this update I'm 'close' to supporting GNURadio on this platform without
a lot of hand package installation...

Thanks for any info.
John Clark