Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A question about general_work() function

From: Dawei Shen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A question about general_work() function
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:48:00 -0400

It varies from time to time, but I am pretty sure it's larger than 7. It's at least 100. Dawei

On 10/10/06, Thomas Schmid < address@hidden> wrote:
Are you sure you get enough input items for the general_work? try to
print ninput_items and see what the result is. It might be that you
get always less than the 7 items you need to initialize the algorithm.

Thomas