Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Announcing GNU Radio Release 3.0

From: Bdale Garbee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Announcing GNU Radio Release 3.0
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:15:51 -0600

address@hidden (Johnathan Corgan) writes:

> Release 3.0 of GNU Radio is available at the following URL:

A new set of Debian packages based on 3.0 were uploaded last night.  Because
the package structuring changed from previous releases, manual intervention
by the Debian ftpmaster team will be required before they show up in the mirror
network.

In the meantime, I have also put a copy of the packages at

   http://www.gag.com/~bdale/tmp/gnuradio

in case anyone wants to give them a try.  Simple tests using the sound card
seem to work fine, but I haven't had time to try anything more complicated
yet.  Feedback is always welcome.

Bdale