[Discuss-gnuradio] REG - Problem in Building GNU radio

From: shriram.vasudevan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] REG - Problem in Building GNU radio
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:01:40 +0530

Dear all,

       I have downloaded the latest GNU radio version 3.0rc3 and tried to build it(Minimal GNU Radio System) on cygwin, as instruced in the GNU build page. The bootstrap and the configure command went well but when i use the make command, it builds for sometime and then returns the error "No rule to make target 'g723_40.c', needed by 'g723_40.lo'. Stop." and the error code is Error 1. I have attached the screenshot of the message.

       I have no clude as to what causes this error. But i have a feeling that it might be due to the CPPunit. But I installed the CPPunit as specified in the GNU build page and also applied the dll_string.patch.

the solution to this problem will be very helpful to us..

thanks

Shriram K V