[Discuss-gnuradio] GR on Intel Macs

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on Intel Macs
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:10:25 -0400

To follow up from the previous posting: I moved GR which was previously-compiled for Intel-Mac (on a MacBook Pro from mid-summer) to the new 20" iMac, and it worked great with the most recent DarwinPorts applications and libraries installed (LIBUSB version is the same). So I feel even more confident that it's not LIBUSB directly which is the issue, but rather some change to the USRP's software made since mid-summer. More as I investigate it. - MLD