Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in SVN using Cygwin.

From: William Guthrie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in SVN using Cygwin.
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:40:16 -0700

http://www.gnuradio.org

> please advise me on this error.

I am glad this thread was ongoing, because I ran into this error too, and it
helped to know someone else was experiencing it. The problem appears to be our
corporate firewall. Is there a generic way to get svn to do a checkout around
a firewall? In the meantime I found I can checkout from home.

At work I ran the command that TM Tiwari lists above.  I tried all kinds of
variations.  Machines running svn under Cygwin, Linux and through Mongoose all
failed.  The error message on the Linux machines was:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/gnuradio/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/gnuradio/trunk': Could not read status line: connection
was closed by server. (http://gnuradio.org)

It was frustating because all machines could access the url through web
browsers, traverse the directories and view the files in the repository.

I took my laptop home and tried the download, and everything was fine.

Thanks,
Bill Guthrie