Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC loop

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC loop
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:24:18 -0400

Do you already have some extra "sacrificial bits" that you send out to
allow for the AGC to settle?  How long is it taking for the AGC to
settle?

You could try adding some extra sacrificial bits that you ramp up when
you transmit to try to allow for steady tracking in the AGC loop
instead of having it get blasted immediately on transmit.

Brian