Re: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with gr_costas_loop_cc

From: wxwize
Subject: Re: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with gr_costas_loop_cc
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:56:18 +0800

I've been looking at the bpsk.py code within the gmsk2 folder in
gnuradio-examples.  I want to see what the complex signal looks like before and
after the gr_clock_recovery_mm_cc block.  (On my version of a bpsk receiver,
I'm not able to get anything that makes sense to me out of the Mueller and
Muller clock recovery block.) To run bpsk.py in a test, it looks like
mpsk_test.py is supposed to be used.  However, the package "mpsk_pkt" is
required by mpsk_test.py, and I don't see it anywhere.  Any ideas where I
should look for it?  Is mpsk_test.py still being worked on?

Best regards,
Jon

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com