[Discuss-GnuRadio]: usrp_std.v

From: Oussama Sekkat
Subject: [Discuss-GnuRadio]: usrp_std.v
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:29:27 -0700

Hello,
I am looking at the toplevel module ustp_std.v
It is my understanding that the data to be sent coming from the PC or the data recevied going to the PC is the "usbdata" inout.
the other inouts io_tx_a, io_tx_b, io_rx_a and io_rx_b are the signal going to/coming from the daughterboards.
I am still confused on the purpose of the following inputs: rx_a_a, rx_b_a, rx_a_b, rx_b_b and the following outputs: tx_a, tx_b.

Any clarification on the purpose of those inputs and outputs would me greatly appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time,

Oussama.