Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Problem with RFX1800: "No class defined to ha

From: Martin Schobert
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Problem with RFX1800: "No class defined to handle daughterboard"
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:58:42 +0200

On Aug 9, 2006, at 7:23 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:

Please note that CVS/SVN is not longer the latest code.
We've moved to an integrated Trac + SVN repository.
[I'll delete the old CVS repo real soon now]

Hello,

I even tried the new repository with same results. I checked usrp_dbid.py for the boad ID. It was there. I suppose something failed while building and I didn't recognized it.

Just back from holiday I updated my code directory via SVN and rebuild it. Now it works.

Thank you for your help.

  Martin