Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, August 10, 2006 09:55, Michael Dickens wrote:

> I haven't changed my DarwinPorts stuff since moving from the "old"
> GNU Radio model to the new one.  The "old" style worked just fine for
> compiling each module independently, so I don't know why the "new"
> one wouldn't work too.  Do I have to have USRP hardware connected at
> the time of configure?  I currently don't.

No.  The build system for usrp checks for a number of things, but you
don't need the hardware attached.

Look in:

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/svn/gnuradio/trunk/config/grc_usrp.m4

...to see the things that the usrp component looks for.  These are
supposed to be the same things that were in the old configure.ac for that
component, but of course I may have fubared it in the transition.  Let me
know if you see anything awry for your platform.  Also capture the full
output of the configure script to see what it is reporting as a failure.

Thanks,

-Johnathan