[Discuss-gnuradio] matlab/octave sample stream, 8 bit samples FEEDBACK

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] matlab/octave sample stream, 8 bit samples FEEDBACK
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:26:51 +0200

thanks Eric, thanks Lee.

octave import function worked straightforward, and was actually very
useful.

I still have some doubts about the 8bit samples.

I have tried the usrp_fft.py, but when I do require 8bit samples through
the provided command line option, the fft sink displays nothing at all,
even if the applications seems to be running all right.
the same happens when I import the python code for 8bit conversion into
my scripts. any hint?

vincenzo