[Discuss-gnuradio] Code for generic CC encoder, Viterbi algorithm, etc +

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code for generic CC encoder, Viterbi algorithm, etc + examples + documentation
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:42:41 -0400

All,

I have finally finished the first part of this project.
There is now a working generic FSM class, encoders, Viterbi
decoders, a couple of examples, AND documentation.

A copy of my CVS subtree "gr-trellis" and the examples can be found in
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~anastas/gnuradio
It will soon be committed to the new SVN tree.

Please refer to the gr-trellis/doc/gr-trellis.html
file for documentation, or ask if you have any questions.

Enjoy,
Achilleas