Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which LinuxOS to use?-->1.Unbuntu, Fedora, Mandra

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which LinuxOS to use?-->1.Unbuntu, Fedora, Mandrake, FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:10 -0400

On Monday 26 June 2006 11:42, Marcus Leech wrote:
> FC6 is just around the corner--the TEST1 release is already available.
> Sigh.

Yeah, I had sworn I wasn't going to get back on the Fedora roller coaster;
that's why I use CentOS of the servers.  But the needs of the bleeding edge
have conspired to cause me to go with FC5.... the needs being driven by
GNUradio in part, and Plone in part.

> But with YUM, it's relatively painless to "keep up".

Depending upon your bandwidth, at least.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology