[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_gmsk_rx.py and Flex 2400 Rx

From: amit malani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_gmsk_rx.py and Flex 2400 Rx
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:36:49 -0400

hi guys!

I am trying to use this sample code, benchmark_gmsk_rx.py. I give frequency option to be 29.32e6 (tried 15e6 too)...
but it gives me assertion error..

 File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/db_flexrf.py", line 392, in _compute_regs
 assert self.B_DIV >= self.A_DIV

I dont have Flex 2400 daughterboard on my USRP, still it uses Flex 2400 and then it gives this assertion error.

Which value am i putting wrong?
Where exactly does it check and decide which daughter board to be used and on what basis.
How can i make use of this script to work with basic rx daughter board...

thanks for all ur help..
amit