Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded systems with gnuradio

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded systems with gnuradio
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:20:47 -0400

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:

Why is gnuradio-core-* stuff not included in OE? Are there any
dependencies which are blocking it?

Mostly because I am the OSSIE SCA guy, not a real gnuradio guy :)

I don't know enough about building the rest of gnu radio enough to know where problems, if any, lie. I usually on the #oe channel on freenode if any trying to build gnu radio in OE needs some help.

Philip

PS: Is there a gnu radio irc channel?