[Discuss-gnuradio] frequency modulating block.

From: seph 004
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] frequency modulating block.
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 04:09:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I just had a few questions regarding the frequency modulatig block. The current input sample is used in conjuction with the sensitivity parameter to determine the new phase value. Is this correct? I'm just a bit confused as to how the phase calculations and the sensitivity parameter relate to the instantaneous frequency output.

Secondly, I suppose this is a more general question about the vector and file source blocks. At what rate are they producing data? For a non repeating vector source of n values, how can I detemine the exact amount of time it takes for all the values to be used?

Regards

Lance