[Discuss-gnuradio] transmission error

From: Garrett McGrath
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmission error
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:31:36 -0400

The python code i'm currently using for my transmitter passes data to the usrp by placing it in a vector source, then runing that source thru a multiplier (for gain purposes) and then finally sincs the vector to the usrp (the python then sleeps to allow the transmission to finish before proceeding).  However everytime i get to that position in the program i get a set of characters on my screen in the form 'uU'  and see nothing on the oscilliscope i'm using to test my transmission.  Any suggestions as to why this happens? the packets are relatively small.  They start as a series of 110 U8 values converted to bits and then converted to a sample level (samplerate/desired data rate) and passed to the usrp.  Unfortunately when passed to the USRP this nets me the 'uU' error and kicks me out to the next round of the transmission.
-Garrett McGrath