[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:18:10 +0200

Achilleas,

you can get the data and my matlab test code at:

http://1c3.de/dab_matlab_test.tar.bz2

There are two main matlab files:

dab_tx_mode2.m : Sender and receiver - (almost) works. I'm getting the
correct bits out.

dabtest_mode2.m: Receiver with time/frequency sync using real data. The
constellation diagram looks great - but I don't get any useful bits.
There has to be some kind of error in the symbol mapping or channel
decoding. I'm still looking for the needle in the protocol stack.

Jens