Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] partial atsc 2.x in use

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] partial atsc 2.x in use
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:19:53 -0400

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 14:57 -0400, Charles Swiger wrote:
> the chain works, with some room for moving processes
> around and optimizing. For instance, the RF gets mixed

Yeah, splitting the resampling/translating block helped.
Just to put things in perspective, we're getting about
1MB of transport stream every 6 seconds. I think 'real
time' takes about 2.5MB/sec (20Mbps) - so were still
taking about 15 minutes to get 1 minute of TV, or 7.5
hours for a 1/2 hour show ;)

--Chuck