[Discuss-gnuradio] Question Regarding GMSK2 examples

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question Regarding GMSK2 examples
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 19:19:49 -0400

Hello,

I have a question about the GMSK2 examples, specifically the receive code.
What I would like to do is be able to print the contents of the received
data out to screen.  The end goal would be to be able to pass the data over
to a Message Passing Interface so that it could be passed to higher network
layers.  We have a working MPI but we just can't figure out how to access
the demodulated GMSK data once it is received by the USRP.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Elaine