Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install, gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install, gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:11:06 -0700

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:03:05PM -0700, Ben Loftin wrote:
> Well, I thought the gnuradio install went smoothly on FC5, but after looking
> through the build log and trying to run some examples, I received the
> following
> problems
>
> Testing gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory...
> gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
> ....... gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory: Doesn't work

That message is to be expected.  It doesn't indicate a problem, just
that you're not running on a windows machine ;)

I assume that

  $ make check

works fine.  By "works fine" I mean that the final line that it prints
doesn't say something about N of M tests failed,  where N > 0.

> This gave errors when trying to run the audio examples.

What do you see when you try to run one of the audio examples?

Eric