Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Proposed enhancements for data networking

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Proposed enhancements for data networking
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:50:25 -0700

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 06:19:54PM -0400, dlapsley wrote:
> We have updated the the proposal document to reflect the feedback
> that we have received.  Thank you to all those that have contributed
> feedback.
>
> The updated document is now available for download at:
>
> http://acert.ir.bbn.com/downloads/adroit/gnuradio-architectural-enhancements-1.pdf
>

> We would appreciate feedback, sent to gnuradio-discuss, or feel free
> to email us privately if there's some reason gnuradio-discuss isn't
> appropriate.
>
> Greg Troxel <address@hidden>     (Principal Investigator)
> David Lapsley <address@hidden>    (gnuradio-discuss Liason)

Hi Folks,

Following up on Dave Lapsley's post, we really *do* want feedback on
this document ;)  We're trying to design a set of extensions to GNU
Radio that will make it much easier to support packetized
communications.

If you get a few minutes, please take a look and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Eric