[Discuss-gnuradio] templates in "gr-howto-write-a-block-0.3"

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] templates in "gr-howto-write-a-block-0.3"
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:45:40 -0400

I have handwritten a couple of blocks in the howto
directory and am able to compile/install them.

I would like to generate versions of these blocks for
different input/output variable types, thus I have written the
appropriate template files _XX.i.t, _XX.h.t, _XX.cc.t
(I followed some examples in core/src/lib/general/)

My question is how to automate the compile and install step
to generate the appropriate code from the templates.

Thanks
Achilleas