Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] EDACS Control Channel

From: Rick Parrish
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] EDACS Control Channel
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:32:18 -0500

Eric Blossom wrote:

1. I can't find straightforward examples.

Start here:
 http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html
I did. Will look again after I get some sleep.

2. there are no comments (no, the GPL preamble doesn't count)

Several of the examples contain comments, as does the majority of the
guts of the implementation.  We generally don't comment stuff that's
obvious.  We do assume a working knowledge of python.
Okay, I can see one reason why some of the C++ source files don't have comments.

// WARNING: this file is machine generated.  Edits will be over written

Browsing through other C++ source files ... I don't see much. A LOT of files have zero comments (aside from the GPL preamble).

-rick