Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] extra qualification errors in gcc 4.1.0

From: Erik Tollerud
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] extra qualification errors in gcc 4.1.0
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:48:01 -0700

I guess the gr_clock_recovery_mm_cc.h was the only one - I know I got
3 or 4 other places on an earlier build, but I guess they've been
cleaned up in the current one.  I haven't checked the packages I don't
use, though (gr-audio-portaudio, gr-comedi, gr-mc4020, gr-audio-oss,
or gr-audio-jack)   I did have another problem compiling
gr_clock_recovery_mm_cc.cc - there was a "return" that was spelled
"retrn" or something like that.