[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [softrock40] SDR program for Macintosh

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [softrock40] SDR program for Macintosh
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:17:15 -0400

Today I installed a dual PPC Mac in my SDR lab at work. GnuRadio and DttSP and WSJT are all on the agenda. I helped get Portaudio going for GnuRadio and DttSP. PortAudio is a Portable Audio API and we are hoping to use it on top of CoreAudio to make all of this go.

As a DttSP and GnuRadio developer,  it will be worked on.

Man does anything else here have one of these dual PPC machines? It sounds like a bloody hurricane. I went to the computer lab to get noise canceling headphones!

Bob

racalsdr wrote:
Howdy All,
Is anyone considering writing a 'Software defined radio' program for the Macintosh platform like the I2PHD or M0KGK, etc?