Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs+svn updates / audio / config files

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs+svn updates / audio / config files
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:30:04 -0800

Hi Eric,

I tried the new scripts today. Updating of my old distribution with
cvs up didn't work. It had some problems with the parallel to serial
scripts which were removed and didn't want to compile. Thus, I did a
fresh checkout of everything and the build worked flawlessly. This was
on my debian box. Next, I will try it on Mac OS X to see if it works
there too.

Thomas