[Discuss-gnuradio] gr_crc16

From: Luis Simoes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_crc16
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:42:55 +0200

Hi all,

I need to check payload data with only 2 crc bytes. Unfortunately my
transmitter sends only data with 2 crc bytes. There is only the gr_crc32
module in gnuradio core with an algorithm that uses a table array with 256
elements. I want to ask if there is someone out there who has had a similar
problem and implemented a gr_crc16 module? Please give me some help because I
don't know how was created this table and which algorithm was used?

Thanks in advance,
Luis