[Discuss-gnuradio] Display for the I/Q channels of a digital modulation

From: EVENNOU Frederic RD-TECH-GRE
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display for the I/Q channels of a digital modulation with gnuradio
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:10:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm starting to use the GNUradio platform for digital communication
tests.
I'm digitizing a radio signal with the GNUradio platform and processing
it with my computer to extract the I/Q channels (QPSK), but I'm
wondering if it is possible to display the constellation of this signal
thanks to functions similar to fftsink (for the FFT of a signal) or
scopesink (for a time trace of the signal) ? Does such a function exists
in GNUradio (eg iqsink) ?
Thank you for your help.

Frederic