[Discuss-gnuradio] FM AFSK CRC16 HDLC example

From: jamesclementsiii
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM AFSK CRC16 HDLC example
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:25:12 -0500

Do python accessable routines exist in gnuradio to handle AFSK, CCITT-CRC16, and HDLC packets like we find in multimon and soundmodem?  I would like to expand the fm receiver example and listen to HDLC packets from a 1200bps modem through my soundcard like I do with soundmodem.

Jim Clements
AI4NZ

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com