[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio presentation

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio presentation
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:51:42 +0100

Hi All,

I am going to give a gnuradio talk for a local VERON/VRZA group (Dutch radio
amateurs)

As I don't like to reinvent the wheel I was wondering if anybody has any
presentation material about Gnuradio and is willing to share it.
(plain text,powerpoint,drawings,pictures/foto's,signals)

I am especially interested in how to structure a short talk about gnuradio.
I could talk for hours about it but only have 45 minutes so I have to limit
myself.

Also images say more then a thousand words.

Of course I will mention you, if you want, in the talk.

I am also interested in just idea's to talk about and idea's for demonstrations.
(I have several USRPS and daughterboards)

I especially would like to demonstrate the FLEXRF board (I have only one of
them)
Is there maybe a nice example using a Flexrf and a TVRX.

I am also interested in any direction finding examples. (using multiple receive
dboards)

I also restarted my work on analog TV reception/transmission.
I hope to finish this in time.

Greetings,
Martin