Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio build dependencies

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio build dependencies
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:01:43 -0500

Jonathan Jacky wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

I looked on the wiki but couldn't find anything that listed the version dependencies. That would be a useful thing to add if/when someone has a chance.

It's in gnuradio-core/README:

       autoconf 2.57    or later
       automake 1.7.4   or later
       libtool  1.5     or later
       swig     1.3.23,24,25,27

also in that README:

(1)  pkgconfig 0.15.0 or later
(2)  FFTW 3.0 or later
(3) Python 2.3 or later
(4) Numeric python library (no version listed)
(5) The Boost C++ Libraries (no version listed)
(6) cppunit 1.9.14 or later.

Thanks, Jon. I was still working at the gr-build directory and never thought to look a layer lower.

John