Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] filter ssb

From: mike revnell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] filter ssb
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:34:02 -0700

In continuing efforts to learn how to use gnuradio and the USRP I've continued banging on the code I posted previously.

Extending the length of the ssb demod filter scheme to 1023 taps seems to make it useful, at least for listening in on the ham bands. I've also added AM demod using the complex modulus block.

AGC is a far richer field than I ever imagined. There are ever so many parameters to tweak.

The attached tarball includes a reasonably functional and complete HF radio.

If deemed suitable for examples it may be included there.

I don't have a web site to put it up on but if anyone else has such be my guest.